Calling all adventurous Manx young people who will be between 18 and 24 (inclusive) in July 2015!
Are you interested in other cultures? Would you like to help children in Africa or South America?
The Karsons Family Foundation would like to sponsor one Manx young person to work with children in Rwanda, Malawi or Peru during the summer of 2015.
To have an opportunity to access this life-changing and enriching experience – and improve your further education and career prospects, tell us, in no more than 1,000 words:
- Why you should be the successful candidate
- Which project you would like to be part of and why
- How you expect this opportunity to fit in with your plans for work or further study
- What experience or knowledge you have of other cultures
- Some practical examples of what you have done to help others
- How you plan to raise £500 towards the cost
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on Friday 9th January
Short listed candidates will be asked to complete a medical form before interviews which will be held on Friday 6th February
The trip is organised by Quest Overseas and you can find out more about the different projects here